Six Easy Steps
1. Cut the main line to the desired length.
2. Attach the hose connector.
3. Cut the spaghetti lines. Make the cut at an angle so that the spaghetti line will easily fit in the punched hole (next).
4. Using the yellow hole puncher, punch a hole in the main line.
5. Insert the spaghetti line (which has a sprayer or a lead dripper at the end)
6. Attach the end cap (which can attach to another garden hose if desired.)
Attach your garden hose and turn on your water to test the system. The sprayers will spray differently depending on how far they are pushed into the spaghetti line.
Note: Usually these steps take place right in the garden--you don't really need a measuring tape, you just place the main line, and then run the spaghetti lines to the plants and cut the lines to the desired length. Simple.
Return to Main Irrigation Page.
Serving Washington State Since 1995
13510 Old Snohomish-Monroe Road
Snohomish, WA 98290
(425) 953-5780 fax
Sales by "Appointment Only", please
Copyright 2013, NurseryTrees.com, LLC